Friday, February 20, 2009

Spaghetti Biscuit Cups


This meal cost me less than $1 for my whole family! Now let me start by saying - half of it was left overs from sweet Nana giving us the spaghetti sauce and salad. I had a can of Grands Layers Biscuits that I peeled in half and put in muffin tins (makes 16 total), that was $.30 with a coupon. I pressed the half biscuits down in the cup - added a heaping spoonful of sauce and topped it with cheese. The Betty Crocker Garlic and Herb Pouch potatoes were $.10 with a coupon, the croutons were $.29 with a coupon, the Salad Spritzer was FREE with a coupon, and voila, a fabulous meal for under $1. Leftovers never tasted SSOOOO good!

1 comment:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

In answer to your question on my blog. I do wait for a lot to go BOGO free, but healthy things that I need like rice, oatmeal (in bulk), dried beans, barley - things like that - then I buy those at health food stores or places where they have the bulk bins. I do have lots of bags of black beans from HT when they went really cheap, but we go through those a lot. :)
Love the seminars you're doing. I do the same thing, but just don't have the great name like you do, and haven't focuses on them yet. Isn't it wonderful to help others save money? My hubby is unemplyed right now, so buckling down more than ever. If that's possible.