Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yard Sale Season - $40 pictures for .75 EACH!!!

This is the most exciting time of the year for me...finding rock-bottom prices is my passion and it amazes me at what people find "worthless" that is treasure for so many of us! I went last Saturday at the tail end of the yard sale time (which is noon for most). At this time, most people are GIVING stuff away. As I was on my way home from teaching a Half Price Living Seminar, I followed some random signs and found such a great deal. I got 4 HEAVY Kirklands pictures for .75 each - $3 total. One had an original price tag of $39.95 and a sale tag of $29.95. So, if I had paid FULL price for all it would have cost me $120 - so you could say that I saved $117 on my new pictures. WOW! I love YARD SALES!!!!!
p.s. There were a few "white marks" from the print being scraped on something - I got some tea bags from when I had just made tea, and rubbed it on the marks. You can't even tell that they were there!

No comments: