Friday, March 27, 2009

Carolina Thrift

Carolina Thrift is in a category of its own! This thrift store is located on Wendover in Greensboro NC and on Main Street in High Point NC. This place is like GoodWill Stores on steroids!!!
Here is how the store works - Items are tagged with different colors. (Some items have the original tags! Brand new at GREAT deals!)
The Greensboro store is a 3-story warehouse!

Sunday – one color is 75% off and one is 25% off
Monday – ALL clothes, shoes, purses, socks, scarves, pocketbooks are 50% off
Tuesday through Saturday – one color is 50% off and one is 25% off
Holidays – EVERYTHING is 50% off (except brand new items - but sometimes they even include those in the sale!)...Call ahead for special days...and let me know what awesome deals that you find. I will post some of my amazing deals very soon.

6 comments:

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Oh yes - I love Carolina Thrift. Since my readers are from all over, I don't mention the specific names since most people won't know the name, but I LOVE it!!

The Nester said...

and to think I lived there for 5 years and never ONCE even knew about this place!

amanda said...

Oh my goodness! I just found you via nester and have passed that place many times, but never dropped it. It doesn't look that big from the road. Do you ever go to red collection? Many of the items in the JL Designer house were from there!

A. M. Newsom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. M. Newsom said...

What is red collection? I always want to know where I can find a deal!

Jessica Morris said...

That place sounds amazing!! We only have ONE thrift store in our area and it's prices aren't all that exciting and only the housewares go on sale - never clothes (I asked!!)

I have been enjoying yard sale finds lately tho! But I am jealous of your thrift store! :)